Old 25-05-2006, 03:30 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

Default Algaefix

On Wed, 24 May 2006 22:09:30 -0500, "Habanero" wrote:

Thanks for your input Jan. I thought I read somewhere that Green Clean
algaecide didn't kill your bacteria.

Not according to the article in WG. I listed my source to the page &
paragraph, you find yours and we'll compare authors. ;-)

What do you mean about my water quality? pH is a little low ~6.8, TA,
nitrate, nitrite, and ammonia are perfect.

Just a sig.line taken from "Do you know where your kids are?"
~ jan