Old 25-05-2006, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce

Default dash bother blow

Kate Morgan wrote:
But then i don't have a paper either !

This newspaper thing is a bit of a pain innit, we dont have one every
day either
I did have one yesterday and took a few pics but I dont think that they
are good enough, next year maybe we can all be ready :-)

Well, got a free newspaper from the bus - took more pictures of my
astrantia and went on the website to send them - send them - send them
- send them - and then I just gave up. It just didn't want to load
them!! I wouldn't have won, but it's fun to do things like this. My
youngest son just laughed at me and said "just immagine how many people
like you are sending their pictures at the last moment, all
panicking!!".

Well, there's always next year and I'll send them in the post )