Old 25-05-2006, 11:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David D Stretch

Default Solomon's Seal

Jeanne Stockdale ) wrote
(uk.rec.gardening):

When I started to dig them up I was amazed at the tuber/root system -
it seems to go on for ever. It is very unlikely that I will get every
bit out. Does this mean that they will grow again next year?

I've just dug out two clumps of the stuff, and the heap I threw the
roots onto is now host to at least one new plant. Some have grown from
the periphery of where the dug-out clumps were, and so I think the
answer to your question is yes.

The leaves of mine also always got well and truly shredded by the
specific grubs for them by the time we got to July.

David
--
David D Stretch: Stoke-on-Trent, UK.
Either delete DELETE or REMOVE CAPITALS in the above email addresses to