Old 17-03-2003, 12:56 AM
Jack Pohler

Default 21 inch Lawn Mower Question

Thanks for taking the time to respond.

I checked out their site. These are heavy-duty mowers and the cost would be
in the neighborhood of a commercial mower. I was hoping for something
between the ordinary homeowner and a commercial machine.

"Judy and Dave G" wrote in message

"Jack Pohler" wrote in message
snippage

If a 30" cut
works for a rider, why wouldn't it work on a self-powered walk-behind
model.Maybe some manufacturer will see this post. I know one person who
would be interested in model like this.

Hi Jack

Have you ever looked at the DR Mower? It is expensive, very. But we have
had ours for 10 years now and have only needed to change oil and replace
belts. Everytime my Dave uses it he says he keeps forgetting how much he
likes the mower.

We have the Field and Brush Mower. It will take a 42" (ours takes 46")
mower attachment.

We have 60 acres with a lot of hillside with a lot of weeds. We use it as

field and brush and don't have the mower attachment. But our satisfaction
with this company would allow me to not even hesitate recommending it!

Judy