Old 27-05-2006, 08:07 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bette

Default How does one eliminate Moles?

Myrl Jeffcoat wrote:

Mostly, I like those little garden windmills, that while flapping their
sails, petals, or whatever, also vibrate the ground. It runs the
little varmints over to my neighbor's yard.

My neighbors don't exactly like that idea, but they are less humane
than I am, and will go in for the heavy artillery against the little
insurgents.

Aha. So that's why people have garden windmills. Just thought they
were decorative.
No wonder our neighbors have them ~ and we have the moles.
Myrl comes to my rescue once again. Thanks dear.
Bette