Old 27-05-2006, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

Default Vote at the Beeb web site on Chelsea

In message et, Sacha
Hubbard writes
If you feel inclined to do so, please look at www.bbc.co.uk/chelsea and vote
for your personal preference in terms of coverage of the designed gardens or
the marquee.

Have looked at the site and it is lovely. Well worth a visit.

PS Bas and I are going to Rutland next week (minus various kids and dog,
who are looking after the house in our absence) to celebrate our 20th
wedding anniversary and are looking forward to visiting Barnsdale. (At
least I am - Bas doesn't know yet - I don't think he'll be too pleased
but I can't miss the opportunity).
--
June Hughes