Old 27-05-2006, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Hubbard

Default Vote at the Beeb web site on Chelsea

If you feel inclined to do so, please look at www.bbc.co.uk/chelsea and vote
for your personal preference in terms of coverage of the designed gardens or
the marquee.
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 27-05-2006, 07:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message et, Sacha
Hubbard writes
If you feel inclined to do so, please look at www.bbc.co.uk/chelsea and vote
for your personal preference in terms of coverage of the designed gardens or
the marquee.

Have looked at the site and it is lovely. Well worth a visit.

PS Bas and I are going to Rutland next week (minus various kids and dog,
who are looking after the house in our absence) to celebrate our 20th
wedding anniversary and are looking forward to visiting Barnsdale. (At
least I am - Bas doesn't know yet - I don't think he'll be too pleased
but I can't miss the opportunity).
--
June Hughes
Old 27-05-2006, 11:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Hubbard

On Sat, 27 May 2006 22:55:20 +0100, Janet Baraclough wrote
(in article ):

The message et
from Sacha Hubbard contains these words:

If you feel inclined to do so, please look at www.bbc.co.uk/chelsea
and vote
for your personal preference in terms of coverage of the designed
gardens or
the marquee.

Looking now but I can't see where that bit is?

No and dammit, I can't find it now, either. It was an online poll. I'll
have another hunt tomorrow.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 28-05-2006, 09:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
June Hughes

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message et
from Sacha Hubbard contains these words:

If you feel inclined to do so, please look at www.bbc.co.uk/chelsea
and vote
for your personal preference in terms of coverage of the designed
gardens or
the marquee.

Looking now but I can't see where that bit is?

I looked but didn't like to say I couldn't see it - it looked as though
it had ended. The results of the 'people's votes' for best design and
best cottage garden (my words - can't remember the exact phrases) were
displayed on the top left of the screen.
--
June Hughes
Old 28-05-2006, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Hubbard

On Sun, 28 May 2006 09:14:48 +0100, June Hughes wrote
(in article ):

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message et
from Sacha Hubbard contains these words:

If you feel inclined to do so, please look at www.bbc.co.uk/chelsea
and vote
for your personal preference in terms of coverage of the designed
gardens or
the marquee.

Looking now but I can't see where that bit is?

I looked but didn't like to say I couldn't see it - it looked as though
it had ended. The results of the 'people's votes' for best design and
best cottage garden (my words - can't remember the exact phrases) were
displayed on the top left of the screen.

This was on another page - I think. It was one of those simple 'click the
button' polls on whether you enjoyed the designer garden coverage or the
marquee coverage most. But as Chelsea is over, it possible this is, too.
It did say that it wasn't a representative poll IIRC.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk