Old 28-05-2006, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Hubbard

Default Vote at the Beeb web site on Chelsea

On Sun, 28 May 2006 09:14:48 +0100, June Hughes wrote
(in article ):

In message , Janet Baraclough
writes
The message et
from Sacha Hubbard contains these words:

If you feel inclined to do so, please look at www.bbc.co.uk/chelsea
and vote
for your personal preference in terms of coverage of the designed
gardens or
the marquee.

Looking now but I can't see where that bit is?

I looked but didn't like to say I couldn't see it - it looked as though
it had ended. The results of the 'people's votes' for best design and
best cottage garden (my words - can't remember the exact phrases) were
displayed on the top left of the screen.

This was on another page - I think. It was one of those simple 'click the
button' polls on whether you enjoyed the designer garden coverage or the
marquee coverage most. But as Chelsea is over, it possible this is, too.
It did say that it wasn't a representative poll IIRC.

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk