Old 28-05-2006, 04:35 PM posted to rec.gardens
Freckles

Default Mop sink ok in greenhouse?

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

"Freckles" wrote in message
. ..

"Trent-Lion" wrote in message
Someone gave me a stainless steel sink with faucet (used to be in a
doctor's office) to use in my greenhouse. A friend said that rather
than have the cabinet built which this sink would require, I should get
a mop sink on legs. It would be cheaper and would work well enough for
GH purposes.
This is my first GH, and I know nothing.
Any reason not to use a mop sink? Thx.
T-L

It's your Green house, use which one you prefer.

I personally like the idea of building an attractive cabinet for the
stainless steel sink.

On the other hand, the humidity in the greenhouse might turn the
attractive cabinet into pudding over the years.

Ever heard of marine grade plywood?