Old 28-05-2006, 05:06 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
~ janj

Default May 28, Sunday WELCOME TO THE POND & AQUARIA GROUPS!

I just realized I got sucked in to an honestjohn string where the
impersonator was talking to himself.

I guess the troll is now feeding upon itself.

We can only hope they eat themselves right up... starting with lady-finger
sandwiches.

I too ask all posters to ignore any obscene or attack posts.
Don't feed the troll.
dick

I notice Dick you're using Agent. Just killfilter the worst and ignore the
rest when they go off on a wild-hair tangent. ~ jan