Old 28-05-2006, 10:56 AM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
Dick

Default May 28, Sunday WELCOME TO THE POND & AQUARIA GROUPS!

On 28 May 2006 08:14:05 -0000, er
(X-Zenia) wrote:

Welcome to rec.ponds and the aquarium groups.

Some of us are still here, despite the constant noise of cross
posted off-topic messages and mindless personal attacks.

Please post any questions you have, or simply introduce yourself
under a new header. We have a few talented and knowledgeable
people who post here and they may be able to solve your problem,
should you have one (or more). If you can help someone else
please feel free to do so. All opinions are valued.

If you get a rude obscene or foolish reply to your post, sorry,
but it part of
our ongoing problem. Just ignore it. Someone will post a
rational response to your question.

Please do not feed the trolls while here.

The original sender is unknown. Any address shown in the From header
is unverified.

Good message.

I just realized I got sucked in to an honestjohn string where the
impersonator was talking to himself. I suggested restraint to one of
the posts. Based on the identity of the IP, not earthlink, I thought
I was talking to a legitimate poster, but then I saw all of the posts
to that thread were from the same IP, and the date stamps were
sequencial seperated by a minute or 2.

I guess the troll is now feeding upon itself.

I too ask all posters to ignore any obscene or attack posts.

Don't feed the troll.

dick

Old 28-05-2006, 05:06 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
~ janj

I just realized I got sucked in to an honestjohn string where the
impersonator was talking to himself.

I guess the troll is now feeding upon itself.

We can only hope they eat themselves right up... starting with lady-finger
sandwiches.

I too ask all posters to ignore any obscene or attack posts.
Don't feed the troll.
dick

I notice Dick you're using Agent. Just killfilter the worst and ignore the
rest when they go off on a wild-hair tangent. ~ jan

-----------------
Old 28-05-2006, 08:48 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
Dick

On Sun, 28 May 2006 09:06:27 -0700, ~ janj
wrote:

I just realized I got sucked in to an honestjohn string where the
impersonator was talking to himself.

I guess the troll is now feeding upon itself.

We can only hope they eat themselves right up... starting with lady-finger
sandwiches.

I too ask all posters to ignore any obscene or attack posts.
Don't feed the troll.
dick

I notice Dick you're using Agent. Just killfilter the worst and ignore the
rest when they go off on a wild-hair tangent. ~ jan

-----------------

I wouldn't miss a post. Too much fun playing psychologist.
Besides, since impersonation is part of the game, I sure don't want to
accidentally filter a legitimate post.

Also, I want to know when the troll gets tired of this game. I do
notice most of the troll posts seem to be in the afternoon. Morning
sessions are almost sane.

dick
Old 28-05-2006, 10:25 PM posted to rec.ponds,rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc,rec.aquaria.freshwater.goldfish
Koi-Lo

wrote:

I just realized I got sucked in to an honestjohn string where the
impersonator was talking to himself.

snip

Thats not all "Dick" sucks is it?

Dick the biuggest cocksucker on usenet.......
Old 29-05-2006, 03:20 AM posted to rec.ponds
~ janj

I wouldn't miss a post. Too much fun playing psychologist.

So what group are you posting from?

Also, I want to know when the troll gets tired of this game.

This "game" has been going on near up to 2 years now. I think the habit is
firmly ingrained, so don't expect any one tiring out. More a death do us
part sort of thing. ( ~ jan