Old 29-05-2006, 02:46 AM posted to aus.gardens
John Savage

Default Missing snail pellets

"loosecanon" writes:
Has anybody else been putting out snail pellets only to check them the next
day and have no pellets and no dead snails?

Once, after experiencing a similar thing for 5 or 6 consecutive days, I
happened to be standing at the window around midmorning puzzling over the
disappearing bait when I saw a rat emerge and bound about collecting it
all! So now each season before I can begin putting out snail bait I have
to first set rat bait!