Old 30-05-2006, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan

Default Are these weeds?

Quite so. They are London Pride. Most people don't consider them a weed.
Mostly because they're not as rampant as some. You can pull out the excess
you don't want, leave a few in, and they will build up again, but fairly
gradually. They're also very easy to transplant, just bung in the ones
you've pulled out from elsewhere and they'll fill up some space while you
wait for other things to bulk up. We have them in our garden and they're not
a problem.

Steve

Cannot think of London Pride as a weed, it is good to look at and causes
no problems, just like a good husband should be :-)))