Old 17-03-2003, 09:20 AM
david

Default Must have books in your collection ?

I've got this in 4 volumes, published in 1888, between September and
December. Looking at the supplement it was first published in monthly
instalments from March 1884 through to October 1887. Could you have a
bound version of this?

As I said I have the first 7 volumes priced at 8/6d a volume, the last
entry in Vol 7 is turnips..... so don't know what I am missing from there
on.
On close examination I see it was bought 2nd hand in 1934 for the princely
sum of 14shillings for 7 volumes so there has always been one missing from
the family collection.. might account for why we never grew Vines. Wisteria
...Zinnias etc.

--
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries