Old 31-05-2006, 12:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Hubbard

Default Cleavers

On Wed, 31 May 2006 10:00:52 +0100, Derek Turner wrote
(in article ):

Sacha Hubbard wrote:

I was born and brought up in Jersey and it's goose grass to me, too. But
here in Devon they seem to call it both. I read on urg once that some
people
call it 'sticky willy'!

Shirley that would be Gunnera? (sorry, the Devil made me do it)

I used to know a very mischievous old man who was an artist and musician and
a very keen gardener. He was also more than a tad eccentric. He used to
like to shock young ladies by inviting them to come and look at his gunnera
but you may imagine how he pronounced it!

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk