Old 17-03-2003, 11:56 AM
Dave Chalton

Default Favorite Plants??

Hey Zhan,
That would be cool - what varieties did you get?
I'm currently kinda restricted for space, as I'm growing in a window,
but I hope to have a greenhouse by the end of the year, so next season
should have plenty space.
As far as I'm aware, there are no problems with posting seed -
certainly mail order stuff comes through ok, and I've bought from
within the uk, South Africa and Australia (though the cheapest by far
was Mr Fothergills seed catalogue, in the UK).
Most of the plants I got just now are from seeds saved from last year,
and I hope to do the same next year, so we could do a swap, although
to be honest, the ones I'm growing right now are kinda anonymous,
being from parrot feed and bought chiles. We could sort something out
I'm sure.

zhanataya wrote in message . ..
I just ordered a disgusting amount of chile plants from Cross Country
Nursery. I don't know much about edibles but if they come true from
seed would you like me to send some to you at the end of season if
Scotland allows for seed import.

zhan