Old 01-06-2006, 01:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Jim Marrs

Default Where To Find "Mini Pearl" Currant Tomato?

John,

Try this site. They have a white currant tomato which may be what your
looking for:

http://www.territorial-seed.com/stor..._P4076C515.cfm

Cheers

JEM

"John" wrote in message
I have searched high and low and no one seems to have these anymore. They
are (were) the best currant tomato I ever grew - tasty and disease
resistant. The heirloom currants from Mexico that I tried last year
succumbed early to pestilences that don't even touch my Brandywines.

I would even be tempted to try to hybridize it myself if someone could
tell me what its parents are.

Alternative cultivar suggestions are welcome but please recommend
something that is a currant (teeny weeny, pea-sized) tomato and moderately
disease resistant. The "Supersweet 100's" and "Sweet Millions" just don't
cut it for me, size- and taste-wise.

J.