Old 01-06-2006, 09:26 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Nick Maclaren

Default Waste transfer licence

In article et,
Sacha Hubbard writes:
| On Wed, 31 May 2006 23:27:19 +0100, Thomas Fairweather wrote
| (in article ):
|
| Hi, I am starting a professional gardening business in lincolnshire. Do I
| need a waste transfere licence to take green waste to the tip? Anyone have
| any experience of this?
|
| Thomas, if you wish to be a professional, would you not ask the
| professionals? In other words, your local council? Really, I do think that
| would be wiser for you because the last thing you want to do is upset them
| before you get started!

It is a VERY bad idea to trust them as far as you can throw their offices,
until you have confirmation that they are a decent organisation. Here,
Cambridgeshite Council Council is one of the most institutionally rotten
organisations that I know of. Oh, no, it doesn't take BRIBES - well,
none that I know of - but you can't trust it an inch.

You DEFINITELY need unbiassed information when dealing with ones like
that.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.