Old 01-06-2006, 04:13 PM
GRANDADPHIL GRANDADPHIL is offline
Registered User

Location: WEST YOKSHIRE
Lightbulb Allotment Sheds

I have just acquired an allotment and to say there is a lot of work to be done would be an understatement. One of the first jobs to do is to making the pile of wood that purports to be a shed secure enough to store some tools. the second job will be to adapt the existing few planks into something like a green house / potting shed / tool shed / somewhere to have a cuppa. Has anybody got thoughts on the design layout that might fit the concept? I should add that I am reasonably competent with a saw and screws. The dilema is the available budget. If you know of web sites / peoples photos / bright ideas that might help then I would like to hear from you. Thanks.