Old 17-03-2003, 01:32 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] air layering

I'm preparing to do some air layerings this summer ( for first
time in my
life)!
I'll try to do 'em on few hornbeams and oaks and birches...so

if someone
could tell me how long (aprox.) does it take for hornbeam to

root when i'm
air layering it!???
same question stands for birch and oak...A L S O!

Birches ought to be fairly quick -- a couple of months. Hornbeam
may take all summer. I have my doubts about oaks.

David Thoreau - Walden

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++