Old 01-06-2006, 10:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
fenwoman

Default Allotment Sheds

GRANDADPHIL wrote in message

I have just acquired an allotment and to say there is a lot of work to
be done would be an understatement. One of the first jobs to do is to
making the pile of wood that purports to be a shed secure enough to
store some tools. the second job will be to adapt the existing few
planks into something like a green house / potting shed / tool shed /
somewhere to have a cuppa. Has anybody got thoughts on the design
layout that might fit the concept? I should add that I am reasonably
competent with a saw and screws. The dilema is the available budget.
If you know of web sites / peoples photos / bright ideas that might
help then I would like to hear from you. Thanks.

--
GRANDADPHIL

if you want a stand alone greenhouse try this one. I built mine very
cheaply and you can go as large as you want.
http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...esult&cd=1 &q
=running+diesel+car+on+vegetable+oil&spell=1