Old 02-06-2006, 11:11 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko

Default Lost my nuts

Well, sort of anyway. My old 60's Cub Cadet wasn't running to good so I
usually do all the simple (and cheap) things first - starting with a new
spark plug. I lifted the hood and slipped one of those el-cheapo tin spark
plug sleeves over the plug - gave a little twist - and the whole damn motor
moved. After the shock wore off I remembered seeing a bolt on the ground
shortly after I had used this machine a week or so ago. There was only one
motor mount bolt left holding the 12 horse Kohler on - and that was loose.
I gotta take better care of these ol' buggers.