Old 02-06-2006, 11:11 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko

Default Lost my nuts

Well, sort of anyway. My old 60's Cub Cadet wasn't running to good so I
usually do all the simple (and cheap) things first - starting with a new
spark plug. I lifted the hood and slipped one of those el-cheapo tin spark
plug sleeves over the plug - gave a little twist - and the whole damn motor
moved. After the shock wore off I remembered seeing a bolt on the ground
shortly after I had used this machine a week or so ago. There was only one
motor mount bolt left holding the 12 horse Kohler on - and that was loose.
I gotta take better care of these ol' buggers.

Old 03-06-2006, 12:19 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default VIETNAM, OR IRAQ ?

Old 12-06-2006, 01:56 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

If you have yet to find them, or need other parts. I have seen auctions
for parts for the old Cub Cadets on EBay...

Srgnt Billko wrote:
Well, sort of anyway. My old 60's Cub Cadet wasn't running to good so I
usually do all the simple (and cheap) things first - starting with a new
spark plug. I lifted the hood and slipped one of those el-cheapo tin spark
plug sleeves over the plug - gave a little twist - and the whole damn motor
moved. After the shock wore off I remembered seeing a bolt on the ground
shortly after I had used this machine a week or so ago. There was only one
motor mount bolt left holding the 12 horse Kohler on - and that was loose.
I gotta take better care of these ol' buggers.

Squrrels Eat My Nuts edward holt United Kingdom 4 04-06-2003 08:08 PM
nuts from Araucaria Richard Wright Plant Science 5 18-05-2003 09:20 AM
bunya nuts John Savage Australia 11 05-04-2003 06:36 AM
bunya nuts John Savage Australia 11 08-03-2003 07:57 PM
Large Wooden Nuts Steve United Kingdom 9 09-12-2002 08:00 PM