Old 03-06-2006, 04:10 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Tracey

Default I have returned....

It's been a while, a loooooong while since I was around here.
In case anyone remembers me (I recognize a few names ), hi
again all. For those of you who don't, I live in Hawaii, got
heavily into the orchid bug when I first arrived, got side-
tracked on to other things and, unfortunately, let a lot of
my orchids die from neglect. After smacking myself around a
lot and reorganizing and rescuing, I'm getting back in to
the game again. I now have 3 orchids blooming (one rescue,
two recently bought), two more getting ready to bloom,
and a few more being pampered. These, of course, don't include
the honohonos that seem to be impossible to totally kill
off. :P~

I'll be taking some pictures of the ones in bloom. One is
a very tall plant that I have no clue as to what it is or
what to do with it at this time.

Anyway, glad to be back.

Tracey