Old 04-06-2006, 12:28 PM posted to austin.gardening
Jonny

Default Pepper plants

Get your second half to build you a compost bin. Dump the old soil in that
and keep it turned and moist. Rotate your soil in and out of the bin
yearly. You won't have to buy any more soil after a couple of years.
--
Jonny
"Kathleen" wrote in message
Every year I buy pepper plants, put them in large pots and "window boxes"
with potting soil and enjoy the peppers. Bell peppers, jalapeno peppers,
and banana peppers. Last year the banana peppers didn't grow but the rest
did wonderfully. This year none of them are doing so well.

I was thinking about buying new soil, and trying again. I think DH
planted
them in last years soil.

Any suggestions?
With hope and heart,
Kathleen

--
I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen:
not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.