Old 04-06-2006, 01:43 PM posted to austin.gardening
Kathleen

Default Pepper plants

I finally asked DH last night what he planted it in, and that's exactly what
he did!
With hope and heart,
Kathleen, off to find new potting soil
--
You never know how much you really believe anything
until its truth or falsehood becomes a matter of life or death to you.

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Kathleen wrote:
I was thinking about buying new soil, and trying again. I think DH

planted
them in last years soil.

You should never replant in potting soil that's been used. It's been
drained of nutrients and it's no longer useful. Always pot using new soil.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he