Old 04-06-2006, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Hubbard

Default Auriculars

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:48:16 +0100, prof wrote
(in article ):

Hello its ages since I posted a note but now I really want to know as
much as I can about auriculars, When and how long do they flower? could
I have a display on a bench under an airy lean to,? I really like these
plants but I am struggling to find info on them even on the Web, all I
find are photos.
I have very good reasons for wanting small plants in small light pots.

I think these are the people who were showing them at Chelsea. Their proper
name is Primula auricula:
http://www.westcountrylupins.co.uk/a...mula_Auricula_
34.html

--