Old 04-06-2006, 12:48 PM
Registered User

Default Auriculars

Hello its ages since I posted a note but now I really want to know as much as I can about auriculars, When and how long do they flower? could I have a display on a bench under an airy lean to,? I really like these plants but I am struggling to find info on them even on the Web, all I find are photos.
I have very good reasons for wanting small plants in small light pots.
Old 04-06-2006, 03:23 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Hubbard

On Sun, 4 Jun 2006 12:48:16 +0100, prof wrote
(in article ):

Hello its ages since I posted a note but now I really want to know as
much as I can about auriculars, When and how long do they flower? could
I have a display on a bench under an airy lean to,? I really like these
plants but I am struggling to find info on them even on the Web, all I
find are photos.
I have very good reasons for wanting small plants in small light pots.

I think these are the people who were showing them at Chelsea. Their proper
name is Primula auricula:
http://www.westcountrylupins.co.uk/a...mula_Auricula_
34.html

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk

Old 04-06-2006, 09:52 PM
Registered User

Thanks for this, I have had a quick look at their site and it looks like I will be able to learn (& order ) from it, Many thanks youve made a grey beard happy. Prof.
Old 05-06-2006, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Me here

"prof" wrote in message
news

Hello its ages since I posted a note but now I really want to know as
much as I can about auriculars, When and how long do they flower? could
I have a display on a bench under an airy lean to,? I really like these
plants but I am struggling to find info on them even on the Web, all I
find are photos.
I have very good reasons for wanting small plants in small light pots.

If you look on Amazons website for the RHS book on Auriculas it's quite
informative....SWMBO wants to grow them also.

Old 06-06-2006, 07:00 PM
Registered User

Thanks "Me Here" I have looked at Amazon and ordered the book. Prof.

Old 09-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof
Thanks "Me Here" I have looked at Amazon and ordered the book. Prof.
The book arrived today it has just about all the info I think I will need Thanks Me Here. Prof.