Old 04-06-2006, 08:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sue

Default What's this mysteria?

--
Derby, England.

Don't try to email me using "REPLY" as the email address is NoSpam. Our
email address is "thewoodies2 at ntlworld dot com"

"Tim C." wrote we uncovered in
the garden this plant:

http://www.alpineroads.com/general/p...a/mysteria.htm

It was totally overgrown and only had about 2 small leaves last year.
We cleared it out and protected it over the winter and it's grown
quite well.

It's about 18" tall at the moment, and the lower stems are woody.
Does anyone know what this might be? Could it be a magnolia?

Whatever it is you seem to have something that can grow its own plastic
flower pots :-)

Sue W.