Old 04-06-2006, 10:15 PM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy

Default Sucking air Hey Steve you dick wad , suck this asshole!

Its b****ing asholes like you that keep the noise level going. Your
the first ****ing moron to snap today......you poor pityful
looser......

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 18:24:11 GMT, "Steve" wrote:
It's a shame you're still sucking air. ****.

"Koi-Lo" wrote in message
.. .
Oh hell, I thought we were talking about Carol Gulleys bullshit. It
also sucks a lot of air.

On Sun, 04 Jun 2006 11:09:55 GMT, "Steve" wrote:
I have an all-in-one pump/filter/fountain. Recently it has started
falling
over and on one occasion it rose completely out of the pond! There's
lots
of air in the pump when I stand it upright.

I don't know why it's started doing this (it's just a year old). I
think it
might be to do with hair algea getting caught around the vents and
perhaps
the pump is sucking the air from the algea?

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Steve