Old 05-06-2006, 03:01 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default filling a pond - filling in pond

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"BB" wrote in message
. 125.201...
You can also try Craig's List. If the fish're worth somethin', try
sellin' 'em. If they're just garden variety gold fish, I'm almost certain
you'll find a happy ponder willing to take 'em for free. (Free works also
if you simply want them GONE...)

Some stores have those bulletin boards where people advertise all kinds of
things to sell or trade. I bet someone would call for free or really cheap
pond fish.

--Bryan (who has a new head of hair algae stringing through the damn pond!
grrr....) (But it does help mulch the new lawn area... )

String algae!!! GAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!! Fortunately I don't get it in
the larger ponds or tanks but the 150g pools have it every spring - until
the water lettuce really takes off and starves it out.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.