Old 05-06-2006, 01:32 AM posted to austin.gardening
Kathleen

Default Pepper plants

http://www.scotts.com/index.cfm/even...cumentId/a14b1
caec1613fcfdfd9849e67bb6eef
as a last ditch effort, and they're now doing terrific.

Well, fertilizing is key when growing vegetables. You started with poor
soil and didn't fertilize, so your plants didn't do anything. Suddenly,
you added much needed nutrients and they started growing. No surprises
there!

But the weeds were doing just fine for 14 years in that same soil
(without the potting soil/Miracle Gro mixed in) ;-)

-sw

lol
I repotted with a similiar thing today - like you said, as a last ditch
effort.
I also had "the compost" talk with DH. Now let's see how cheaply I can come
up with a compost area.
With hope and heart,
Kathleen