Old 05-06-2006, 08:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC

Default A hello [again]

"Frantic Gardeners" wrote in message
oups.com...
My name is Helen, and I have been off list for a long time! But married
to Chris, and lived in Leeds when last posted. Actually still married
to Chris, and now with 2 daughters, but in Cambs.

So, starting off with a question, we have 2 trees in our new garden
that last year were ornamental cherries, but this year seem to be
covered in cherries.
a picture link here

http://chrisfrench.org/gardenblog/index.php/2006/06/02/so-whats-this/

how likely is it that this cherry will taste nice? or is it mostly an
occasional surprise, and good for jams?
[and you can see that our gardening is still somewhat chaotic, but
trying better each time with the fruit/veg - one year we will be on
time!]

Hello again to the names I recognise from 5 years ago

Hi Helen :~))
Glad to hear you are all doing well - the new house looks super.
I've no idea about the cherries but URG will come up trumps ..............
Jenny