Old 05-06-2006, 06:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Me here

Default Auriculars

"prof" wrote in message
news

Hello its ages since I posted a note but now I really want to know as
much as I can about auriculars, When and how long do they flower? could
I have a display on a bench under an airy lean to,? I really like these
plants but I am struggling to find info on them even on the Web, all I
find are photos.
I have very good reasons for wanting small plants in small light pots.

If you look on Amazons website for the RHS book on Auriculas it's quite
informative....SWMBO wants to grow them also.