Old 05-06-2006, 11:27 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Penelope Periwinkle

Default Lower leaves on tomatoes have holes

On Mon, 05 Jun 2006 17:05:42 -0400, Alan
wrote:

The lower leaves on my tomato plants have little holes and so does
some of the Basil. It's either from ants or tiny flying things. The
lettuce and zuchini seem fine since I put down the mulch. So, what
can I spay on the tomato plants that have been in the ground onlt two
weeks. I bought some Garden Safe brand Insecticisal Soap by Schultz.

http://www.ext.colostate.edu/Pubs/insect/05592.html

http://www.saferbrand.com/articles/insecttomatoes.htm

http://www.ipm.ucdavis.edu/PMG/r7833...tml#MANAGEMENT

See if any of that helps.