Old 05-06-2006, 09:43 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Cloudy Water - clumping

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups."

kevin turpin" wrote in message

About 5 Days Ago I Re-potted My Pond Plants With New Aquatic Soil,
However Since Then The Water Has Failed To Clear. I Have Turned The Pum
Off For 12 Hours To Let The Water Settle But To No Avail.

There are products you can purchase to clump the fines in the water and
remove them from the water column. You can surely find such a product at
not only your local large fish and pond stores, but in the Home Depot and
Lowe's pond sections. I have used them in the past and they do work.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.