Old 06-06-2006, 03:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Chas Hurst

Default Black Snake??

"Mel-Donnie Kelly" wrote in message
I have a 6 or 7 foot Black Snake that went into my barn, so how do you
get rid of it? And don't tell me to leave it to get rid of the mice
because I don't mind the mice. I can take care of them with traps. I
haven't seen it since it went in but I did see it go in. I hate snakes.
I don't care what kind they are. Some people say they have a right to
live here too but since they don't pay any of the taxes I don't agree.

Mel & Donnie down in Bluebird Valley In the middle of beautiful down
town Yountsville. Managers of the water works.

Well now you have a conundrum. Black snakes eat other snakes.