Old 06-06-2006, 02:07 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Mel-Donnie Kelly

Default Black Snake??

I have a 6 or 7 foot Black Snake that went into my barn, so how do you
get rid of it? And don't tell me to leave it to get rid of the mice
because I don't mind the mice. I can take care of them with traps. I
haven't seen it since it went in but I did see it go in. I hate snakes.
I don't care what kind they are. Some people say they have a right to
live here too but since they don't pay any of the taxes I don't agree.

Mel & Donnie down in Bluebird Valley In the middle of beautiful down
town Yountsville. Managers of the water works.
http://community.webtv.net/MelDKelly/doc

http://community.webtv.net/MelDKelly/MelDonniesBluebird

Old 06-06-2006, 03:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Chas Hurst

"Mel-Donnie Kelly" wrote in message
I have a 6 or 7 foot Black Snake that went into my barn, so how do you
get rid of it? And don't tell me to leave it to get rid of the mice
because I don't mind the mice. I can take care of them with traps. I
haven't seen it since it went in but I did see it go in. I hate snakes.
I don't care what kind they are. Some people say they have a right to
live here too but since they don't pay any of the taxes I don't agree.

Mel & Donnie down in Bluebird Valley In the middle of beautiful down
town Yountsville. Managers of the water works.

Well now you have a conundrum. Black snakes eat other snakes.

Old 06-06-2006, 03:16 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
frOg

"Mel-Donnie Kelly" wrote in message
I have a 6 or 7 foot Black Snake that went into my barn, so how do you
get rid of it? And don't tell me to leave it to get rid of the mice
because I don't mind the mice.

Exactly why you don't have mice. DUH!

Old 06-06-2006, 09:55 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Srgnt Billko

"Mel-Donnie Kelly" wrote in message
I have a 6 or 7 foot Black Snake that went into my barn, so how do you
get rid of it? And don't tell me to leave it to get rid of the mice
because I don't mind the mice. I can take care of them with traps. I
haven't seen it since it went in but I did see it go in. I hate snakes.
I don't care what kind they are. Some people say they have a right to
live here too but since they don't pay any of the taxes I don't agree.

Mel & Donnie down in Bluebird Valley In the middle of beautiful down
town Yountsville.

Well I've picked them up but they are nasty buggers and they will wrap
themselves around your arm. It has been a few years and I'm not sure but I
think I held them in place with a broom until I could grab them close to the
head. That's about the size of the biggest one I ever caught.

Old 06-06-2006, 10:28 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
frOg

"Mel-Donnie Kelly" wrote in message
I got her and her mate. She was 7 ft long and her mate was 4 ft long.

Killed two black snakes on 6-6-6 . . . . WOW!

Now you WILL have mice, and rats, and lot's of bad things happening!

Old 07-06-2006, 03:07 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

snakes dont like moth balls.

Old 10-06-2006, 11:14 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Tim Rogers

Try Dr. T's Snake Away. Its mostly sulfur with a few other ingredients,
sold at Home Depot.

Tim

wrote in message
snakes dont like moth balls.