Old 06-06-2006, 07:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Squeezeweasel

Default What should I do with my radishes?

Mike Lyle wrote:
DominiqueB wrote:
Can anyone tell me what I should do with my radishes? I have grown some
from seed in little self-degrading pots and they are now ready to plant
out. I was going to plant them in a fairly large tub but am not sure if
they prefer sun or shade and whether they should go directly into the
ground. Also how will I know when they are ready to harvest?
Hope someone can help
Regards
Dominique

I've had much more success with radishes in tubs - they seem much less
prone to pests this way.

--
www.gastronomydomine.com