Old 17-03-2003, 08:08 PM
audgen

Default [IBC] Crape Myrtle Repot

Hello,
I've seen some of you mention having Crape Myrtle bonsai and so I'm hoping someone can help me a little with mine. I bought it a month or so ago from a landscape nursery and I've chopped it back to 3 "stubs"(apex and 2 branches) and it is about 9 inches
high now. I guess it would be about as severe as chopping the trunk. Should I repot now? Should I wait till Fall or next Spring? How tolerant are Crape Myrtles to root work?

Thanks for any help, and happy Springtime to all!
Audgen

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++