Old 07-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Joyous Joyous is offline
Registered User

Thumbs up

I couldn't agree with Saintsfc more!!! I too have used the Hippobag service and found it extremely effective. It's ideal for clearing garden rubbish and more. The skip process seems to be sooooo lengthy and in using the Hippobag you save time by not having to look for a reputable skip company. I think it works out much cheaper as well. I have used the service 3 times and company are so friendly - I have even received a newsletter from them - no other skip company compares.