Old 08-06-2006, 12:54 AM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy

Default Phytoplankton/zooplankton - Ag Agent

"Koi-Lo" aka Roy wrote in message

I think kevin is in dire need of a tranquillizer or two.Chill out
dude, Princes Di is dead and no amound of hurrying up is gonna
change that... better yet, go ask your stupid questions on google run
by and for brits!

"Koi-Lo" None wrote in message ...
*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"hereward" wrote in message
I have a phytoplankton problem in my half-acre pond - as I use this water
for household supply, I'd like to try to clear it up. I've been told

that
zooplankton will help clear it - can anyone tell me where I can purchase
that to put in the pond?

Call your agricultural extension agent. If they can't help they will send
you to someone who can, someone familiar with your climate and local

(pond)
water conditions.
--
Koi-Lo....