Old 05-06-2006, 10:40 PM posted to rec.ponds
hereward

Default Phytoplankton/zooplankton

I have a phytoplankton problem in my half-acre pond - as I use this water
for household supply, I'd like to try to clear it up. I've been told that
zooplankton will help clear it - can anyone tell me where I can purchase
that to put in the pond?

Thanks -

Gene

http://www.usenet.com
Old 05-06-2006, 11:00 PM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Your about clueless dude! YOu need aeration and baraclear P-80.....not
what you stated. Whoever told yu that you need to add zoo is crazy.
Must have been Carol Gulley that told you that.......figures.

Old 06-06-2006, 12:22 AM posted to rec.ponds
Koi-Lo

Default Phytoplankton/zooplankton - Ag Agent

*Note: There are two "Koi-Lo's" on the pond and aquaria groups.

"hereward" wrote in message
I have a phytoplankton problem in my half-acre pond - as I use this water
for household supply, I'd like to try to clear it up. I've been told that
zooplankton will help clear it - can anyone tell me where I can purchase
that to put in the pond?

=========================
Call your agricultural extension agent. If they can't help they will send
you to someone who can, someone familiar with your climate and local (pond)
water conditions.
--
Koi-Lo....
Frugal ponding since 1995.

Old 08-06-2006, 12:08 AM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

"Koi-Lo" aka Roy Hauer wrote in message

Your about clueless dude! YOu need aeration and baraclear P-80.....not
what you stated. Whoever told yu that you need to add zoo is crazy.
Must have been Roy Hauer that told you that.......figures.

Old 08-06-2006, 12:18 AM posted to rec.ponds
Roy

"Roy" "Koi-Lo" aka Roy wrote in message

I think kevin is in dire need of a tranquillizer or two.Chill out
dude, Princes Di is dead and no amound of hurrying up is gonna
change that... better yet, go ask your stupid questions on google run
by and for brits!

Old 08-06-2006, 06:54 AM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy

"~Roy" aka Koi-Lo wrote in message

Its b****ing asholes like you that keep the noise level going. Your
the first ****ing moron to snap today......you poor pityful
looser......

ZooPlankton Tristan Ponds 0 03-01-2007 02:45 PM
ZooPlankton Tristan Ponds 0 03-01-2007 02:45 PM
Freshwater phytoplankton Jelena Plant Science 1 28-11-2003 09:32 AM