Old 08-06-2006, 12:54 AM posted to rec.ponds
~Roy

Default filling a pond

"Koi-Lo" aka Roy wrote in message

I think kevin is in dire need of a tranquillizer or two.Chill out
dude, Princes Di is dead and no amound of hurrying up is gonna
change that... better yet, go ask your stupid questions on google run
by and for brits!

"Cheryl" wrote in message
.uk...

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Cheryl wrote:
We have inherited a pond in the house we have bought but have decided
to fill it in.

We do like the pond but our garden is tiny and it takes up half the
space. Plus we have begun to think long term. Ie starting a family
and feel that it is just easier/safer to fill it in a gain a bigger
garden aswell.
I was wondering what would be the best way to fill to pond.. we will
be digging up lots of concrete slab, will these be ok?

plus any ideas of the best way to rehome the fishes? we dont know
anyone else with a pond!

Many thanks

Cheryl

What part ok UK are you in?