Old 08-06-2006, 09:35 AM
trin trin is offline
Registered User

Location: South West UK
Unhappy Posting in this forum

Before I ask any more gardening questions, I would just like someone to clarify for me the relationship between Garden Banter and this forum(I'm sure I'm not meant to use that word). I found the you through Garden Banter and thought it was part of that site. Is it not? I notice that below my name in a post it says registered user rather than usernet poster.
I started posting here because it made sense to ask questions about gardening in Britain to a British group. If this is a private site or invitation only please accept my apologies.
I'm afraid I tried to read the link about usenet in garden banter. It was called Lost in Usenet..... and I'm still lost