Old 08-06-2006, 10:01 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Adding electric start to petrol lawn mower

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On 3 Jun 2006 09:36:26 -0700, wrote:

my partner's mum is unable to start her Electorlux LC400 lawn mover and
i was wondering if something could be done to make it easier for her.
it's nearly new & starts perfectly for me but she doesn;t have the
strength

Well I guess lawn mover must be quite a big bit of earth moving
machinery, are you sure it doesn't already have electtric start? B-)

I have a honda mower and it just needs the lightest of pulls to get it
running.