Old 08-06-2006, 04:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Adding electric start to petrol lawn mower

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On 8 Jun 2006 02:01:06 -0700, wrote:

my partner's mum is unable to start her Electorlux LC400 lawn mover

Well I guess lawn mover must be quite a big bit of earth moving
machinery, ...

I have a honda mower and it just needs the lightest of pulls to get it
running.

WHOOSH!

Read what is written not what you *think* is written. B-)

:-)

I do also have a honda lawn mover (ok a mini-digger) and that starts in
a similar fashion. I think they might have some kind of easy start
valving so the engine is easy to turn over.