Old 08-06-2006, 06:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback

Default Leaning tower of fuschia

A local council had a sale of bedding plants a week or so ago. For £32
I purchased a good selection of plants in fantastic condition. Among
these were 2 standard fuschias, I gave one to my daughter and kept the
other myself. I repotted into bigger pots, left the bamboo support that
was already there, alas they have both started to do a Captain Carlson,
for the young amongst you they are leaning. I have tried turning my pot
90 degrees daily, but still it leans. Any recommendations please?