Old 09-06-2006, 02:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
bobc

Default was repotting

Hi Diana,
Yes, a couple pots each of Leptotes bicolor, Hwra. Lava Burst
'Puanani', Onc Twinkle - white, Lc Jungle Elf x Soph. cernua, Pths
'groybii'. No Paph kovachyii or anything LOL
BUT - I would prefer to get them into the hands of someone just
starting out, not much money and hesitant to spend a lot of money on a
plant they're not sure of.
And ideally, after a few years or so they will divide their 'easy'
plants to give away or for a couple bucks, to others who are just
starting out. And so forth and so on ...
Which is why I later thought about the local OS route. I might be able
to more effectively control who gets those plants and for how much.
Bob
Diana Kulaga wrote:
Watchya talking about, Bob? Got plants to sell?

Diana