Old 08-06-2006, 11:00 PM posted to triangle.gardens

Default sod in June

I highly recommend the retail sod place at the farmer's market. It is
called Super Sod. I have purchased fescue sod from them all through
the year and it has grown fine in sun/shade, etc. The staff there is
very helpful. My son works there and I would recommend them to anyone,
not because he works there but because all of the staff is knowedgeable
and very helpful. If you need suggestions or help in getting the sod
layed, they have referrals/resources. Good luck!